DIY EZE-BREEZE WINDOW INSTALLATION
How to Install EZE-Breeze Windows:
- Unpack unit from cardboard cartons, watching for staples – don’t scratch yourself or the unit!
- Arrange your units to match each opening.
- Remove any shipping straps.
- Place window in opening – have all vents down to the bottom. Center side to side and top to bottom. Use shims to keep unit in place. Having someone on the inside to help you is nice.
- Put screws in around the perimeter to hold the unit in place.
- Remove shipping clips and raise the vents.
- After installing screws, make sure all vents operate smoothly and lock into place. If there is any binding or issues, remove screws and make sure unit is square or did not shift.